What Is KangaCon?
KangaCon is a kink event for those who wish to come together with other ABDL and other like-minded kink individuals no matter their gender, identity, race, age, or ability. As the first official AgePlay event in Australia, we strive to create a safe place for the Australian community to come together.
Our goal with the creation of Kangacon is to provide ABDL and other like-minded kinksters with an all-inclusive, private, and safe environment in which they can express themselves, learn, and share their ideas, thoughts, and dreams while supporting each other through education, volunteering, and respect.
We have planned some amazing events:
- A Ball Pit!
- Lego and Duplo
- Stuffie Pageant
- Arts and Crafts
- Board Games
- Professionally Lead Arts and Crafts (For both littles and bigs!)
- A Nursery (Complete with cots for quiet time)
- Karaoke Night
- Bigs’ Social Dinner
- Big-centered activities! (Keep an eye out on socials to see!)
Our classes will include (but are not limited to):
- KangaCon Induction
- Hosting Munches
- Social Media and ABDL
- Relationships and How You Manage Them as an ABDL
- Exploring the crossroads between ABDL and other Kinks
And so much more!! Join in the fun and make this a memorable event!
If you have any suggestions for us, let us know!
We want this to be a convention for YOU.
The KangaCon Team thanks you for your support!